This lengthy demo (almost two hours of gameplay!) features the complete chapter 1 of the game, out of 6 chapters in the final version.
Inspired by classics such as the Broken Sword and Runaway series, this new Point & Click adventure has a distinct use of cynical humor. Featuring high definition (1080p) handcrafted art, it offers varied puzzles, for beginners and experts alike, with a high level of interactivity.
* Improved AI.
* Fixed a potential game crash at start-up problem if the game had been installed as a non-admin user.
* Game balancing.
* Improved documentation.
* Made the Thunder Storm spell extremely rare to see in all newly started games.
* Made the rare races a little less rare.
* Bug fixes.
The InSomnia Prologue is an introduction, where youre playing as Typer - a possible future companion in the final game. The story of this chapter takes place a few days before your main character finds himself in a cryogenic chamber within the Urb.
This is a Prologue part of the games aim is to introduce the player to the many mechanics of the final game. However, it's still treated as alpha-version, theres still many aspects that will be changed in the future. Within the Prologue are elements that will teach the player the prehistory of InSomnia and to get you familiar with the controls, the combat situations and to introduce you to the games world Object 6.
Playing it will give you a general idea about the project and in the final game, the end of Prologue will lead to the character creation, and of course the start of the main plot.
Selenon Rising is a sci-fi noir, episodic, mystery visual novel. Buying the base game will give access to Episode 1, with further episodes to be released as DLC in the coming months.
The age of the Selenon has begun. When these all-powerful beings arrived to take control of Earth, no one could stand in their way. Now, they rule over humanity from the dark side of the Moon, and the Bureau of Human Protection presides over the last vestiges of the human race. They have forced humankind to obey a single law - halt all technological progress or be annihilated.
Violet is an agent of SPECTRA, a group of psychics who work for the Bureau. She and her partner Blue have been given a new assignment - find the culprit of a murder. It seems clear-cut, but things are never that easy... especially when they involve the New Moon Resistance, a group of freedom fighters who want to stop the Selenon at any cost.
Their investigation leads to a web of secrets that may reveal humanity's ultimate fate. But first, Violet must discover them before it is too late.
Plot-driven and heavily focused on co-op gameplay, The Wild Eight features a polished art style based on flat-shaded polygons, plenty of unexplained phenomena, and a huge variety of bloodthirsty predators inhabiting a procedurally-generated world that may (or may not!) be quite like our own...
The Wild Eight follows eight individuals who survive a terrible plane crash and now find themselves stranded in the snowy wastes of an Alaskan forest. After waking up in a pile of debris, you must immediately find food and build a makeshift shelter before hypothermia sets in. Surviving this harsh, unfair world is not for the faint of heart. While it might be better to have companions, theres a traitor in your midst ... someone who has been driven mad by bloodlust. Will you search for other survivors or try to make it on your own?
- Double button input support added to pre-defined control profile script system.
- XBox 360 Gamepad profile added to list of available pre-defined control profiles.
- Display system for the hudtext.dat modification option and savedata export option updated to display correct in-sector location.
- Horizon surface added to 3D radar sphere and target detail orientation indicator.
- Autopilot updated for improved rotational search pattern for navigation marker.
- Signal indicators/blips on radar in 2D mode increased in size for legibility.
- Game controller support for menu and console selection added (see notes).
- Invalid limb error occurring when linking gun turret fixed.
- Hangar transaction fees now apply as indicated.
April 18, 2016
This minor update fixes a few issues that came to light after the release of our big update on April 6. Benchmark scores are unaffected.
SystemInfo module updated to 4.45 to fix a compatibility issue with Russian and Chinese language Windows.
Fixed the Unicode compatibility issue with Russian and Chinese language Windows.
Fixed the white screen issue when installing 3DMark under a NTFS Junction or Mount Point.
Fixed the missing button text issue affecting a small number of users.
[ETS2 only] Traffic offense can be disabled (option)
Navigation path (red line) can be disabled (option)
Disable of hidden Route Advisor popups (option)
Autopark feature can be disabled (option)
Speeding highlight on Route Advisor
Improved truck stability during retarder usage
Smart cruise control can use activated engine brake when no retarder is present
[ATS only] Fixed cruise control locked on by retarder
[ATS only] Multiple position of engine brake
[ATS only] Keyboard steering improved
[ETS2 only] Advanced shifting simulation
[ETS2 only] Real shifter layouts (Scania, Volvo, ZF). To activate them you need to use new profile or remove your custom H-Shifter layouts
[ATS only] Speed limits polished
[ATS only] Speed limits signs enlarged
[ATS only] Stop signs removed from traffic light controlled crossroads
[ATS only] Turn left traffic light added to some crossroads
[ATS only] Certified scales are now working
[ATS only] Traffic light on interstates removed (where possible)
[ATS only] Steam achievements for Nevada
Ability to save car class/track/RFM specific AI parameters. (Gizmos on track & car selection page. Global values still editable from session options.)
Added Low Speed Information display position gizmo.
Added AI DraftStickiness_multiplier to RCD files so can tweak that functionality on a car by car basis (only affects superspeedways)
Added average water depth to internals plugin data.
Provided a better way in the HDV file to specify AI damper multipliers: AIDamping=(,,,)
Made the prefix for warning LED material names configurable in the *cockpit.ini file. Syntax (with default legacy prefix) is: WarningLED=LED
User skin directory will now spill over to multiple lines if needed rather that off screen
Default gamepad controllers now set various driving aids for an easier experience.
Created an Un-Disqualify button for admins to use on the multiplayer vote page.
Reason for penalty (if any) is now given in result files and log files.
Significantly reduced the effect of Real Road Time Scale on how the track gets wet from rain and dried by vehicles. This makes it work more realistically even when the timescale is set to extreme values like Static or 15x.
Added a separate thread to issue FFB commands which is needed for some drivers that block. This functionality improves upon and therefore replaces the old Controller.JSON value Skip updates, but can also be disabled by setting the new Controller.JSON value Use thread to false.
Moved in-game server list to Launcher (Steam version only).
New controller presets for SimXperience AccuForce, Thrustmaster TMX, and Logitech Rumble F310/F510/F710 gamepads.
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
SystemInfo module updated to 4.45 for improved hardware compatibility.
Fixed an issue where Photo Editing tests failed to run when the system path name included non-Latin characters.
Professional Edition only
Improved reporting of system information in the PDF report adds detailed OS version, detailed storage information, write cache policy information, power profile information, and the number of memory channels. The application version number is shown in the header. The drive used in storage test is shown next to the scores.
The game now supports windowed mode.
The game no longer crashes on start-up. The previous version seemed to work only on some old operating systems.
The worst ranged weapons are now cheaper than before.
Full-screen mode now defaults to VSYNC Off, which also happens to make simulating battles dramatically faster.
The game now sleeps between updates.. capping the FPS and other updates per second to about 160 - 200. Reduces unnecessary resource consumption.
Full screen mode now changes the resolution to 800x600 instead of keeping your desktop resolution on widescreen monitors and drawing everything to the top left like in the previous patch.
When a losing AI-controlled clan gets replaced by a new clan, the new clan now gets some more starting gold than previously.
Resurrection costs reduced and resurrecting all units is no longer more expensive than resurrecting each unit individually.
Both the winner and the loser of every battle now gets 100 extra gold pieces per battle. These changes make it a bit harder to lose the game just because of bad luck in the beginning. The loser gets this gold only if it dealt damage to the winner.
Added information to the in-game tutorial and the manual.
This is a major update that adds a redesigned UI for all editions and a preview of VRMark for Advanced and Professional Edition users.
3DMark UI has been redesigned and rebuilt to be faster and more flexible.
Home screen recommends the best test for your PC based on your system details.
Run other benchmarks and feature tests from the Benchmarks screen.
Each benchmark test can now be updated independently.
Ice Storm Extreme and Ice Storm Unlimited are unlocked in 3DMark Basic Edition.
SystemInfo module updated to 4.43 for improved hardware detection.
Explore two test scenes in a preview of VRMark, our new benchmark for VR systems. The preview does not produce a score.
The VRMark preview is not available in 3DMark Basic Edition or the Steam demo.
Workaround for the AMD driver issue where the preview videos in the UI caused some AMD graphics cards to use low power mode and run at lower clock speeds
Zombasite is a zombie apocalypse action RPG set in a dynamic, evolving, fantasy world.
In the Zombasite demo, you can get a taste of the dynamic and ever changing world. There is no time limit, but it does limit everything to around level 6.
WARTILE is a medieval fantasy themed strategy game that invites the player to select a band of miniature figurines and embark on a campaign or a multiplayer match, set on diorama Battle Boards. Figurines, their special abilities and your hand of godly and tactical cards are the tools to rule the board. Tactics weigh heavily in WARTILE, where a unique cooldown system adds the flavor of turn based games and gives you the time to outsmart, trap or even use Godly powers on your enemy.
It's been 20 years since the bombs fell, and mechanic Amy Wellard and her friends are barely surviving. Green Lung has gripped their community, the only medicine a vaccine in scarce supply. While the wealthy elite pay to stay healthy the poor must risk their lives, performing dangerous government jobs in exchange for a chance of winning meager vaccine doses in a stacked-odds lottery.
Step into Amy's well-worn shoes to explore a dying city, navigate its social hierarchy, and expose the secrets that plague a community still suffering from the devastation of war. With old-school pixel-art graphics, classic point & click gameplay, and high production values all around, Shardlight is an ambitious game from the studio behind the Blackwell mysteries, A Golden Wake, and many other acclaimed indie adventures released over the past ten years
- Planet G452 placed in original location for improved quest 3 and 4 support.
- Black hole objects increased in size for improved visibility and relative scaling.
- Double click verification check implemented for exit option in pause/exit menu and respawn menu.
- Transaction fee displayed in hangar menu now reflects half price reduction when station license applies.
- AI ship engagements with capital ships reduced to extend life of capital ships during combat and escort objectives.
- AI ships allowed to go much farther inside gas giants and properly arrive for contracts with waypoints inside gas giants.
- Fixed issue with certain contracts that could be incorrectly completed when a friendly capital ship is destroyed before a required hostile capital ship is destroyed.
- Joining/respawn messages changed to show player name and version number so sector locations are displayed exclusively in player list, nav map (allied), and message log (when enabled server-side).
- When sector masking is set to mode 2 on a server, completed contract details will not be displayed in the message log.
- Dual button input system updated to bypass a single button input when the first of a two button combination is pressed.
- POV/HAT input is now displayed in the configure key/button menu along with regular button inputs.
- Ability to map button + POV/HAT input for individual control functions added.
- X52 Control Profile updated for new control system.
- Minor visual UI changes/fixes.
To accommodate requests for separating single button input control functions from double button input control functions, the all-response system is bypassed when a button is mapped to two functions with one of them also mapped to a second button. All-response is still available if you reverse the mapping order. So for example, if you map button 1 with control function 10 and also buttons 2+1 with control function 11, function 10 will be ignored when you press buttons 2+1. This allows for a full bypass and alternate function for a double button input. If you want to activate both function 10 and function 11 when 2+1 is pressed, simply reverse the mapping order to 1+2 in the configuration menu. This way, the original all-response system is still available for those who want to activate multiple control functions simultaneously and a bypass option is available for those who want two different functions for one button with an alternate second button input option. In short, any primary button will activate a control option (1 and 1+2) and a primary button will submit to a secondary button before activation when the primary is also used in the second slot of a double button combination (1 and 2+1).
The ability to map a button plus a POV/HAT input has also been added. This way, you can use a button as a kind of Alt key for a POV/HAT inputs the same way double button mapping works. You can also reverse the input and use a POV/HAT input as the alternate control function for buttons.
Action role-playing, puzzle solving, and crafting combine in this sprawling open-world fantasy epic, which invites you to take on a range of sweeping quests, battle unforgettable adversaries, and experience the adventure of a lifetime. An interactive, physics-based world of wonder bursting with colorful characters and exotic islands filled with tricks, traps, and treasures to explore awaits as you gather fantastical artifacts and equipment which can be crafted into playable vehicles and more. It's been years since anyone last saw the Viking men of the village of Borja, and young Tyrim is determined to set forth and find them. Wielding his crafting and combat skills, youll set sail on the Mad Goat across the seas to uncover the world of Nygards mysteries, collecting fabulous relics, uncovering forbidden secrets and magic, and ultimately challenging an ancient and unstoppable evil as you quest to bring the Vikings home.
- Build system could allow placing module on edge of atmosphere near planet, fixed.
- Quadrant map regional territory and technology level indicators given better defined color divisions.
- Rendering performance for regional territory and technology level details on quadrant map significantly improved.
- New dual-button input system added to button mapping options to support using up to two buttons for individual control functions.
- Password entry option via text file (multipassword.txt) added to allow players to specify a password for connecting to servers via direct IP.
- Consolidate option added to main storage hangar menu to allow players to combine materials in their ship's cargo bays and hangar bays.
- By request, build module dependencies introduced to limit scope of larger scale station designs for improved PvP conditions.
- New control system implemented to add new control options, improve support for the X55 on Windows 10, and improve precision.
- Engaging afterburner with full range throttle active and set speed negative will now fire afterburner in reverse.
- Deploy modules other than sensor stations now properly require scuttling before re-deploying in same sector.
- Deployable hangar now allows for saving in/near high gravity environments that would otherwise not allow it.
- Global alert broadcasted to all players in multiplayer when a station/city is under attack.
- Proximity minimum for building modules increased vertically around command modules.
- Control profile script system updated to support new multi-button binding system.
- Ability to individually map POV/HAT inputs to button control functions added.
- Support for up to 40 button inputs per device added via new control system.
- Training vocal sequences now apply selected volume level in Options menu.
- Sensor blips on nav map render with higher performance.
- Command module armor level increased by 200%.
Jack the mosquito is on a quest for revenge, the now retired bounty hunter was badly beaten by his old gang - now, 5 years later he is seeking the men who left him for dead.
Give the developers your feedback and vote here: http://bit.ly/BWBS_SEC
- Performance increase for experimental Oculus Rift mode.
- Center key added to experimental Oculus Rift mode (F12).
- Module build system expanded to cover wider area from -80K to +80K.
- Sensor probe system updated to properly align with 75K placement region.
- Image quality and legibility increases for experimental Oculus Rift mode.
- Option added for Steam users to clear their current save files and update from the cloud.
- Fleet mining system updated to better support leaving mining ships unattended in same sector.
- Nav map position marker for player's ship now remains visible when centered on outside sectors.
- Nav map placement in 3D space adjusted to better calibrate with the experimental Oculus Rift mode.
- Accurate head positioning regardless of rotation angle implemented for experimental Oculus Rift mode.
- Meteor intercept distress call objectives now correctly fail if player abandons the intercept waypoint.
- Combat pilot role starting locations moved to Pearl (Arvoch WZ) for Alliance and Sierra (WZ) for Federation.
- Mining probe deployment in asteroid cave would occasionally leave containers in inaccessible location, fixed.
- Planet build verification could be off slightly and could deny build requests in valid locations, fixed.
- Command modules given powerful EMP type weapon to protect again short range attacks.
- Consolidating and transferring commodity in cargo bays no longer affects values.
- Mining probe being deployed even without a deploy constructor installed fixed.
- Fuel packs, charge packs, and shield packs reduced in price by about 90%.
- Energy cores now correctly displayed for ship being built in shipyard.
- Weapon impact camera shake effect reduced by about 50%.
- Base price added to frame descriptions in shipyard.
- Training drone practice made easier (see notes).